Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Employee Experience Partner (EEP) will facilitate and provide support for general human resources policies and procedures. This role provides administrative support to the human resources function to include office management, document management, and customer service support. EEP provides support for employee events, engagement programs, and communication. Individual uses excellent customer service skills in promotion of the HR operating model and serves as a liaison with shared services as necessary. Other responsibilities may include, but not limited to, new hire processing, separation of work procedures, and compliance monitoring for regulatory requirements.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Coordinates and supports employee onboarding, regulatory compliance maintenance, and HR projects.
• Provides office administrative support utilizing excellent customer service skills while promoting the HR operating model. Specific office administration duties may include, but not limited to: ordering and managing inventory of office supplies, manage ingoing/outgoing mail, managing calendars and schedules for HRBP(s) as necessary, preparing agendas, taking minutes, and managing phone/walk-ins as appropriate to support HR operating model. Supports HR programs and initiatives at a local level as directed.
• Supports employee badge administration process, including granting and tracking badge access as appropriate, maintaining badge supplies, and printer maintenance.
Workforce Planning & Org Design
• Coordinates activities and performs transactions as directed related to department and organizational design changes.
Talent Acquisition & Onboarding
• Provides support service for candidate and new hire experience as directed, to include, but not limited to: serving as liaison to hiring manager and employee health as appropriate, completing new hire onboarding process, and supporting new hire orientation logistics. Supports processes for immigration regulatory compliance.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Working knowledge of or aptitude to learn human resources disciplines applicable for assigned duties
Professional, excellent oral and written communication skills
Problem solving and critical thinking skills
Ability to handle confidential matters with maximum discretion
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
High school diploma upon hire
Two years of Human Resources or related experience upon hire
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.