Location: New York, New York
Academic / Research
The people of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK) are united by a singular mission: ending cancer for life. Our specialized care teams provide personalized, compassionate, expert care to patients of all ages. Informed by basic research done at our Sloan Kettering Institute, scientists across MSK collaborate to conduct innovative translational and clinical research that is driving a revolution in our understanding of cancer as a disease and improving the ability to prevent, diagnose, and treat it. MSK is dedicated to training the next generation of scientists and clinicians, who go on to pursue our mission at MSK and around the globe. One of the world's most respected comprehensive centers devoted exclusively to cancer, we have been recognized as one of the top two cancer hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report for more than 30 years.
In compliance with applicable State regulatory authorities, COVID-19 vaccination is mandatory for all MSK staff. Staff are considered fully vaccinated upon completion of a primary vaccination series for COVID-19 (i.e., one dose of a single dose vaccine or a final dose of a multi-dose vaccine series). Exceptions from the COVID-19 vaccine requirement are permitted for those who request and receive an approved medical or fully remote exemption. Requests for medical exemption can take up to two weeks to review. Vaccination or an approved medical exemption is required to start work.
*Staff working at a MSK New Jersey location must be up to date with COVID-19 vaccination, which includes having completed the primary COVID-19 vaccination series and booster once eligible as mandated by New Jersey State. All New Jersey staff not yet eligible for a booster must receive a booster within 3 weeks of becoming eligible as a condition of continued employment at MSK.
Note: Individuals are eligible to receive a COVID-19 booster two months after completion of a primary vaccination series for COVID-19. Because vaccine-induced immunity can wane over time, MSK continues to strongly urge all staff to get a COVID-19 booster as soon as they become eligible to maintain their protective immunity for a longer period.
Are you seeking an opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation during this exciting time at MSK? Research is integral to our mission at MSK and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. Our outstanding scientists and clinicians work together to drive innovation and tackle some of the greatest challenges of biomedical science!
At MSK, we have exciting opportunities for hybrid work.
- Adept at anticipating and prioritizing work to meet commitments of multiple partners.
- Adept at building partnerships and working collaboratively to influence others to meet shared objectives and goals.
- Known as someone who improves processes and proactively, independently identifies solutions that anticipate needs.
- Be the main point of contact for all research portfolio activities, and maintain real-time knowledge of research protocols.
- Be the critical facilitator for a multidisciplinary team encompassing data and patient management, as well as regulatory oversight.
- Effectively communicate the overall study progress to various internal and/or external partners, and identify study trends, and build/implement solutions.
- Perform diverse research-related functions using good judgment and outstanding organizational skills.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred OR HS Diploma/GED, and1-2 years of meaningful work experience as part of a clinical trial research team, managing protocols, and/or handling data audits and regulator is helpful
- Proficiency with the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products and other software programs for database management/queries, generating reports, and developing graphics.
- Knowledge of clinical research data collection processes in accordance with GCP.
Are you ready to learn more about our Benefits?
Please click to learn more about MSK's compensation philosophy.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.