All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. Itâ™s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding thatâ¯togetherâ¯we are even better.
Location:â¯AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach â“ 401 S. Dixie Hwy. New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
The role youâ™ll contribute:
Directs and supervises monthly close process including net revenue analysis, detailed expense reviews, accruals and balance sheet entries and statistical analysis.â¯â¯Designs and develops reports, graphs and other resources to meet the informational needs of the hospital. Responsible for annual budget preparation and prepares the AHS Corporate Budget submissions and related schedules. Provides productivity information as well as statistical, cost, reimbursement and operational analysis incorporating data from the hospital information systems: PeopleSoft, Epic, and Axiom budget systems. Coordinates work with external auditors and consultants for the efficient completion of financial and regulatory audits and preparation of required regulatory reports.â¯â¯Implements policies and procedures as necessary for efficient operation of the accounting and finance functions and for protection of hospital assets.â¯
Coordinates accounting work with regional accounting team. â¯
Responsibility to adhere to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state and Federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
The value youâ™ll bring to the team:
- Oversee the general finance operations for the hospital.
- Provide financial planning support to department directors and managers.
- Prepare month end statistical analysis and reports.
- Coordinate and monitor the annual budget process.
- Overall responsibility for staff adherence to internal control practices.
The expertise and experiences youâ™ll need to succeed:
- Bachelorâ™s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Five years of progressive work experience in a hospital, other healthcare entity, large accounting department, or public accounting.
- Experience in internal control functions, financial statement preparation roll forward analysis, and auditing.
- Annual budget experience using Axiom.
- Previous management, supervisory, or project coordination experience.
- Strong Excel, Epic, Axiom, and PeopleSoft proficiency.
- Masterâ™s degree in Accounting or Finance, and a CPA certificate is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with compliance with Stark and regulatory issues in healthcare