Location: Aiea, Hawaii
Internal Number: REQ-021832
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
The Marketing Systems Specialist provides support to the Sales/Marketing and IT departments under the direction of the Sales Manager, working as the primary liaison to facilitate Electronic Medical Record (EMR) interfaces, invoicing, compendium updates and basic EMR/portal troubleshooting. This role supports a variety of administrative functions related to sales and revenue analysis and IT functions; including the creation of sales collateral and documents, the maintenance of documents and files, invoice reconciliation and data entry.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor or Associates in Business, Marketing or similar field preferred
- Minimum six (6) months experience in a marketing or business field, healthcare experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of EMR technology preferred
- Advanced technology skills using MS Office (Excel, Publisher, Word) and Adobe products
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Successfully pass Company pre-employment drug test and periodic and random thereafter
- Demonstrated and proven ability/experience in accomplishments in all of our five core values:
- Performs a variety of office functions such as collecting data, organizing and preparing documents for management approval, data entry, research, invoice reconciliation
- Provides support to and is the liaison between the sales/marketing and IT departments
- Maintains and organizes documents and files
- Communicates effectively with all departments and external clients verbally and in writing
- Creates sales documents such as requisitions, flyers, and memos
- Strong communication skills and the ability to multitask while meeting competing deadlines
- Adheres to confidentiality, safety, compliance, and legal requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Light to Moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 lbs)
- Occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, and crouching
- Frequently prolonged standing/sitting/walking
- Must be able to see, hear, and respond adequately
- Frequent to moderate computer work
- Air conditioned office
- Sufficient noise and interruptions to cause distraction
- Frequent exposure to video display terminals
- May be asked to work occasional irregular or extended hours
- Frequent use of hands and fingers
- Type by touch, minimum of 45 wpm
- Perform mathematical operations in a reasonable timeframe
- Perceive pertinent details and verbal or tabular material
- Ability to see things from the customer's/patient's point of view and respond in a timely appropriate and courteous manner
- Handle emergency situations with calmness and professionalism
- Ability to work effectively with others and promotes positive working relationships
- Perform arithmetic operations quickly and accurately
- Understand meaning of words, ideas associated with them and their effective use
- Understand instructions, reason, and make judgments
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and computer literacy required
- CUSTOMER-FOCUSED: Aware of customer needs; makes decisions with customer in mind; builds strong customer relationships.
- COMMUNICATOR: Proactively conveys a clear, convincing, and timely message; possesses strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- PROBLEM SOLVER: Uses data and logic to quickly find solutions to difficult challenges.
- BUSINESS SAVVY: possesses business and organizational know-how; understands how to accomplish tasks through formal channels and informal networks.
- RESOURCEFUL: Knows how to get what is needed; manages time and workloads for maximum efficiency.
- QUALITY CONSCIOUS: Delivers accuracy and precision in work products; mindful of technical requirements, rules, and standards.
- TIME-WISE: Prioritizes; respects others' time; adheres to schedules and agendas.
- COLLABORATIVE: Works effectively with others to accomplish goals.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Clinical Laboratories of Hawaii, LLP
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.