All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: 8:00 till 5:00
Location: 501 REDMOND RD NW, ROME, 30165
The role you’ll contribute:
Facilitate new and any renewal of existing contracts through communication with responsible parties (Department Director, Administrative Report, key stakeholders) and TriStar Senior Legal Counsel. Facilitates fair market valuation through HCA PAWS, Medicare/Medicaid rate, or third-party valuator as indicated. Enter physician contracts in SciQuest. Enter all contracts in MediTract Contract Management System, except for School Affiliation Agreements. Communicate executed contracts to necessary parties. Maintain Logs for Referral Source and General contracts, Business Associate Agreements, School Affiliation Agreements, Leases, Clinical Contract Feedback, and daily activity log. Perform Sanction Check on new contracts and run monthly report. Obtain and maintain certificates of insurance, as needed, and distribute to others as needed. Perform Records Management for contracts, leases and Sanction Check reports. Participate in Facility Ethics and Compliance Committee, reporting on contracts and School Affiliation Agreements. Act as resource to Redmond’s GME SciQuest Contract Creator. Perform Kronos payroll. Order Staples office supplies for Administration, Medical Staff Office, & ECO.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Maintains paper and electronic files of all correspondence, documents, reports, and other materials.
• Develops and maintains the calendar in Outlook to establish key dates, including weekly and monthly meetings for
direct reports, budget, committee, and board meetings.
• Handles incoming phone calls with professional courtesy, confidentiality, and diplomacy. Understands work priorities and handles calls accordingly.
• Assists in creating/editing power point presentations, following up with departments on required data.
Schedules and maintains executive's calendars. Notes meeting announcements or changes and updates the calendar.
• Provides necessary logistics for meetings (internal and external) such as agenda, facilities, catering, accommodations
and technical equipment.
• Organizes weekly/monthly conference calls for executives keeping in close correspondence with attendees/invitees to confirm acceptance of attendance.
• Displays courtesy, flexibility in handling frequent schedule changes. Thinks creatively and finds innovative solutions for fitting critical appointments into complex schedules.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Associates degree or equivalent education/experience
Two to five years previous secretarial/assistant experience and contract experience, preferably in a hospital setting
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.