Akron Children's Hospital has been caring for children since 1890, and our pediatric specialties are ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report. With two hospital campuses, regional health centers and more than 50 primary and specialty care locations throughout Ohio, we're making it easier for today's busy families to find the high-quality care they need. In 2020, our health care system provided more than 1.1 million patient encounters. We also operate neonatal and pediatric units in the hospitals of our regional health care partners. Every year, our Children's Home Care Group nurses provide thousands of in-home visits, and our School Health nurses manage clinic visits for students from preschool through high school. With our Quick Care Online virtual visits and Akron Children's Anywhere app, we're here for families whenever and wherever they need us. Learn more at akronchildrens.org .
To treat every child as we would our own
To treat others as they would like to be treated
To turn no child away for any reason
Prior to the start date, full COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. Full vaccination is defined as 14 days after the last received vaccination. Boosters are excluded from this requirement.
We are seeking people who are committed to fostering a diverse environment in which patients, family and staff from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed, included and can thrive.
Full Time, M-F Days with on-call weekly rotation
Summary: The Security Access Analyst is responsible for user provisioning related to secure access to Active Directory, Outlook, Kronos, and EPIC for new employees, students, preceptors, and residents.
1. Creates and modifies security access for new and existing accounts per approved CHMCA security access protocols documents, tracks, and monitors the requests to ensure timely resolution.
2. Provides primary support for customer calls related to security access.
3. Monitors and cooperates with technical support partners to ensure proper response and understanding of assigned incidents and compliance with the established Operational and Service Level Agreements.
4. Other duties as required.
Technical Expertise 1. Experience in providing end-user computer support is required.
2. Experience working with all levels within an organization is required.
3. Experience in healthcare is preferred.
4. Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required.
Education and Experience 1. Education: High School Diploma or equivalent is required Bachelor's degree is preferred.
2. Certification: Information Security, Information Privacy, and related professional certifications is preferred.
3. Years of relevant experience: 0 to 2 years is preferred.
4. Years of experience supervising: None.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: