All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Provide leadership to facility and staff in regards to all information services projects
• Plan and coordinates the purchase and implementation of hardware and software according to company standards and procedures
• Work with IS staff to ensure tasks are assigned and completed as required and assigned projects are completed within scheduled targets.
• Prepare project status reports and coordinate activities and priorities with Users. Prepare and submit reports on cost, timeliness, milestones and issues
• Work with supervisor to develop department, facility and project budgets
• Provide on call coverage as required
• Learn business and application functionality as required to effectively service the customer support needs
• Actively seek to develop and maintain a positive and productive working relationship with team members, system users, project sponsors, support personnel, and all client staff.
• Ensure all client requests and problems are appropriately and adequately resolved in a timely manner
• Recognize and identify potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change or where new ones need to be developed to support active or new projects
• Responsible for maintaining proper inventory of office supplies and equipment. Ensure proper maintenance and support of equipment located in areas of responsibility
• Maintain accurate equipment inventory records, network problem records, copyright compliance, and network documentation
• Perform job duties and responsibilities according to corporate and local facility guideline and procedure.
• Demonstrate the Adventist Health System values in daily work behaviors and in interactions with others, both outside and within the IS department
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
2 Years managing IT Support staff
Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• Healthcare environment
• Familiarity with a variety of System, Utility and Application Software
This position will direct information services activities on behalf of AIT for all Midwest facilities. The IS Manager will provide direct supervision for technical staff and will also be responsible for the successful implementation of all AIT information services initiatives. The manager will interface and communicate with facility administration to provide support for business initiatives and ensure customer satisfaction levels. This includes evaluating business problems, identifying and resolving issues establishing and monitoring project work plans, implementing effective workflows and processes
The IS Manager will assist in the evaluation of end-user computing packages and equipment, as well as the implementation and testing of prototypes. The Manager will consult with client and staff regarding PC and LAN systems, equipment problems or malfunctions and recommend solutions. The Manager will also be responsible for creating accurate and timely information reports/records and will administer all duties in accordance with established policies, procedures and standards
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.