CHRISTUS Health is seeking a Compliance Program Manager to support Christus Health Plan. The Compliance Program Manager manages the regulatory compliance team. The Compliance Program Manager supports compliance processes, practices and provides training on newly enacted health plan requirements while monitoring the businesses to ensure that those requirements are appropriately effectuated. The Compliance Program Manager works directly with the Compliance Officer and Executive Director leading projects on various compliance and health plan initiatives
* Identify and prioritize key risk areas.
- Manage health plan regulatory compliance team.
- Ensure state licenses are up to date and renewed properly and timely.
- Implement compliance plan.
* Track and implement legal and regulatory requirements related to the assigned subject matter or business areas.
* Utilize industry groups and research technology sources for retrieving legal and regulatory provider requirements.
* Deliver accurate, detailed and timely analysis and of new laws and regulations impacting the health plan operations to build and maintain compliance and avoid the potential for risk exposure.
* Provide consultative support for implementation of regulatory requirements and personnel training that meet executable business solutions.
* Consult with business to support continuous operational improvements into daily business practice.
* Provide ongoing technical guidance on potential regulatory impacts to ensure compliance processes are maintained.
* Communicate with vendors related to delegated compliance and FDR issues.
* Assist in maintaining compliance reporting.
* Participates in health plan compliance reviews.
* Work with senior leaders in implementing a compliance training program.
* Work with senior leaders to develop compliance action plans.